88 Middle St
Portland, ME 04101
This course examines the various pests and environmental hazards that can destroy a home, including those that might be missed by a traditional home inspection. It is important that real estate professionals are aware of the damage that these pests can inflict along with some warning signs of their presence so they can better advocate for their clients.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the different types of wood destroying insects
- Explain how wood destroying insects can enter and defect a home
- Describe the preventative measures that can be taken by homeowners to deter pest destruction
- List what areas of the United States is affected by each wood destroying insect
- Understand the implications of wood destroying insects on real estate transactions
3.00 Continuing Education Credit Hours
Price: FREE (No Fee)
This course has been approved by the Maine Real Estate Commission for 3.0 clock hours toward fulfillment of the educational requirements for activation or renewal of a real estate license. Approval Number: CN850C021LE The Commission is interested in the quality and delivery of educational programs which are offered to licensees and, therefore, welcomes and encourages comments regarding program subject matter and quality of delivery of the program.
Preferred Systems, Inc.
1001 State Street, Suite 1400
Erie, PA 16501
License Number: 2467
Focused Property Inspections
347 Main St Unit 1B
Gorham, ME 04038