1099 Gum Branch Rd.
Jacksonville , NC 28540
The home inspection is one of the most crucial parts of the home buying process. Offers are finalized or revoked as a result of a home inspector’s report. A home inspection can be a source of anxiety for buyers, sellers, and real estate agents. However, real estate agents can ease some of their clients’ anxieties by helping them to be better educated and prepared for the home inspection process. A good home inspection should be thorough so that all parties have confidence when completing the home buying process.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Direct their clients to the best inspectors
• Better equip the buyer for the home inspection
• Advise and prepare the seller
• Assist their clients in understanding issues of concern raised by the home inspector
• Anticipate frequently asked home inspector questions
4.00 Credit Hours
Having fully met the requirements of the North Carolina Real Estate Commission, the following course has been approved for 4 continuing education credit hours. Provider #1631. Course Approval: 3469.
Preferred Systems, Inc.
1001 State Street, Suite 1400
Erie, PA 16501
License Number: 2468
Focused Property Inspections
347 Main St Unit 1B
Gorham, ME 04038