2412 Raeford Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28305
A home’s energy efficiency has a direct impact on the owner’s wallet. Real estate agents are often asked by clients questions regarding a home’s energy efficiency, including questions about the home’s heating and cooling system, construction, and appliances. In addition, many people are becoming more aware of how their lifestyle decisions directly affect the environment. This course is designed for real estate agents who want to better advocate for clients that are concerned with a home’s energy efficiency and environmental impact.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
• Differentiate between ‘green’ and ‘green-washed’ products and services
• Describe characteristics and benefits of green appliances
• Describe the benefits of green systems that can be installed within a home
• Identify the type of energy systems available in homes
• Identify common sources of energy inefficiency in homes
• Create strategies to improve energy in homes
4.00 Credit Hours
Having fully met the requirements of the North Carolina Real Estate Commission, the following course has been approved for 4 continuing education credit hours. Provider #1631. Course Approval: 3476.
Preferred Systems, Inc.
1001 State Street, Suite 1400
Erie, PA 16501
License Number: 2466
Focused Property Inspections
347 Main St Unit 1B
Gorham, ME 04038